The All New VX EVO!
The VX Evo is a fresh concept in big dinghies. Designed by the VX design team specifically for larger sailors (or teams of 2 smaller sailors) wanting a simple, yet technical race-boat, optimized for performance, handling, and ergonomics whether upwind, or downwind under a balanced Asymmetric sail plan. No other performance dinghy will provide the feel , control and sailing experience of the Evo.
Utilizing laminates of Carbon, E glass and PVC cores together with advanced epoxy resins the Evo is a tough yet light platform and should provide many years of racing performance.
The kick up rudder and dagger-board configuration was chosen for launching in any location. Top quality hardware by Harken and Allen Brothers and race cordage by Marlow giving you years of quality performance on the race course.
The CST rig is all carbon and tuned to three mainsail plans, then controlled when off the wind with a calibrated shroud only system to provide Gennaker support without compromising the easiest of high-speed Jibes.
The Evo will offer not just strict One-design racing but also a platform for any “crew’d big boat sailor” wishing to master apparent wind sailing with independence from his regular team. Sail any time you want from ramp or beach.
Circuit racing: Come join us in Florida for the 2016-2017 Winter series with 3 regattas in Sarasota, Miami Bacardi, and Charleston Race week.
- LOA 15’8”
- BOA 5’8”
- Sail area’s #1 – 110 SF, #2 – 100 SF, #3 – 90 SF. Gennaker – 120 SF
- Displacement – 180 lbs.
(Subject to Availability, All payments in U.S. Dollars)
INCLUDED WITH THIS PACKAGE:
- Complete Boat – Ready to Race
- CST Carbon Rig Package, Harken and Allen Hardware
- Marlow Race Cordage
- Carbon Rudder and Daggerboard / Sea Sure Rudder Stock
- Top Cover (Mast up) | $585.00
- Bottom Cover | $515.00
- Mast Cover (with Hoist-able Zipper) | $175.00
- Trailer (Combi Road Base – UK Built) – Galvanized | $1,250.00
- Trolly (Combi for Above) – Beach/Ramp launch – Galvanized | $687.00
- Double Stack Kit | $175.00
- A Mainsail – (110 SF) | $1,125.00
- B Mainsail – (100 SF) | $1,050.00
- C Mainsail – (90 SF) | $965.00
- Gennaker – (120 SF) | $865.00
- Velocitek Prostart | $599.00
- Velocitek Shift | $699.00
- Tack-Tic Micro Compass | $499.00
- Windex, wind indicator | $38.00
- Seadek (Premium Grade) soft floor Installed | $650.00
- Graphics and Body Wrap (Requires Price Quote)
- Shrinkwrap | $250.00
- Delivery (We will contact you with a Quote)
- 50% Deposit is due immediately upon order, we will contact you shortly to discuss payment method.
- Full Balance is due before shipping from the factory.
- Special price base package boats are compatible with Bennett Yachting Transport systems.
- Prices subject to change without notice.